Just a week ago, we started this series of articles with a short introduction to explain what growth hormone was . Once we know what it means, today we focus on knowing the benefits of having good levels and in future articles we will talk about how it works and the formulas that exist to increase it naturally.
Unfortunately, the natural production of this hormone decreases as we age. From 25-30 years the levels begin to fall. To give you an idea, at 25 years old HGH levels are around 600ug and at 60 years old, if the appropriate measures are not taken, they may be in the 100ug range. But, if we manage to have good levels, we can take advantage of the benefits it brings us for many years .
- Slows down the effects of aging on the skin. This hormone has been shown to be primarily responsible for the change in skin condition as we age. If we have good levels, the production of elastin and collagen will be high. These proteins promote skin elasticity and guarantee younger skin. It also helps in delaying fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and pigmentation.
- Helps maintain weight. When aging begins, the metabolism decreases if we do not take the appropriate measures. I get tired of seeing people who have always maintained acceptable percentages of fat as they gain fat as the years go by while still maintaining the same lifestyle. With age, the body’s ability to burn fat becomes weaker, but if we have good hormone levels, we may keep that capacity intact for years.
- Increase muscle mass . By having good levels of HGH, we will make gaining muscle easier since we will have more muscle cells.
- The strongest immune system. Adequate levels of HGH in the body lead to a stronger immune system thanks to a high level of white blood cells. This makes the body have a more effective response against any attack by external agents.
- Increases energy and vitality. HGH makes it easier to burn glucose with fat. For this reason, not only will it help us to stay on the line but we will be more active and stronger to face life’s challenges.
- Conserve memory . Over time, brain cells die. If we have good levels of HGH, these cells can be replaced by others in a faster and easier way, which will slow down cognitive decline.
If you want to buy hgh injections, you can get it from Steroids Corner. We are the best and most reliable providers of hgh injections online.